Friday, October 15, 2010

i can feel it coming.

I am afraid to leave the house. Afraid of people. Work. School. Afraid of life. I am aware that I cannot continue like this indefinitely. Eventually the outside world will catch up to me. Eventually I will have to make a decision about myself and my life. The more I winnow my life down to its bare essentials the closer I come to making a decision. The less I care about the easier the idea is. The less I own the less I have to lose. The less I owe the less I feel guilty about. I sense a future where my decision making process will be subject to a  binary solution. I am not sure that I have the intellect or sanity to properly carry through with that logic route. I suspect in the end my answer will be the result of emotion rather than logic. It usually is. So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment